How to Cook Appetizing Rice and Noodle Salad
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Rice and Noodle Salad.
How to Cook Delicious Rice and Noodle Salad
You can have Rice and Noodle Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice and Noodle Salad
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Rice and Noodle Salad ? To Make this Easy Rice and Noodle Salad, you will need the following 17 ingredients:
- You need 100 grams – thin rice noodles.
- It’s 1 dash – sesame oil.
- It’s 200 grams – sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 – red pepper.
- Prepare 1 – orange or yellow pepper.
- You need 2 – spring onions.
- You need 200 grams – peeled, cooked prawns.
- Prepare 1 bunch – coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp – toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 – shallot, peeled and finely diced.
- Prepare 2 – garlic cloves, peeled and finely crushed.
- It’s 1 – red chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp – lime juice (or more to taste).
- You need 2 tbsp – fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp – palm sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp – toasted sesame oil.
Rice and Noodle Salad step by step
Recipe: Tasty Rice and Noodle Salad step by step ? Here 4 steps how you cook that
- Bring the kettle to the boil. Place three rice noodles in a large bowl and pour on boiling water ensuring that the noodles are fully immersed. Leave to stand for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender but not too soft. Drain and immediately toss with a drizzle of sesame oil to stop them sticking..
- In the meantime, blanch the peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes until they are just tender but still bright green. Refresh in a bowl of iced water then drain. Cut the peas into smaller pieces. Halve, core and feared the peppers, then cut into long, thin slices. Finely slice the spring onions..
- For the dressing, put all the ingredients (shallots and after) into a bowl and whisk lightly..
- Put the prawns, spring onions, peas and peppers into a large bowl and add the drained noodles, coriander and sesame seeds. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well..