How to Prepare Delicious Chicken fried rice
How to Cook Appetizing Chicken fried rice. Ok maybe my six year old doesn't because of the veggies inside, but I am pretty sure he is the only one out there. 🙂 For my birthday dinner with my family I chose to go to our favorite little chinese restaurant. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. In a small bowl, beat egg with water.
Sprinkle with soy sauce and mix evenly. The Steps for Making Fried Rice. This recipe is for chicken fried rice, but you could really use the technique for making fried rice with almost any protein, like shrimp, pork, or tofu.
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chicken fried rice
You can cook Chicken fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice
Recipe: Yummy Chicken fried rice ? To Make this Juicy Chicken fried rice, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- You need 2 cup – rice.
- Prepare 20 – shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb – chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 pinch – salt.
- It’s 1 pinch – pepper.
- You need 1 pinch – black pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp – cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup – frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 5 tbsp – vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp – soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 – green onion.
- You need 4 clove – garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp – vinegar.
- Prepare 3 – eggs.
Prep the ingredients: Making fried rice is fast, so have all of your ingredients ready and by the stove. Dice your chicken into small cubes and salt it, whisk. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. What Ingredients go into Chicken Fried Rice?
Chicken fried rice step by step
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Chicken fried rice step by step ? Here 8 steps how you cook it
- Cook rice, thaw frozen mixed vegetables.
- Remove skin from chicken or peel shrimps.
- Marinate shrimp or chicken with salt, pepper, cornstarch. Include black pepper for chicken.
- Chop garlic and green onions into fine pieces.
- Cook on medium heat chicken or shrimp with some oil halfway, remove from heat.
- Cook in medium heat garlic with remaining oil, add green onions and eggs, sprinkle with pinch of salt. Make sure oil fills bottom of pan to prevent egg from sticking.
- Add rice, frozen vegetable, soy sauce, vinegar and shrimp or chicken.
- Add more soy sauce until brown, taste and serve.
Brown rice – leftover rice from the day before works best. White rice will work great here too. Toasted sesame oil – this oil is very strong and a little goes a long way. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon (allow oils and cooking juices from chicken to remain in skillet) and place chicken on a plate; set aside.