Easiest Way to Make Yummy Coconut shrimp soup
Recipe: Yummy Coconut shrimp soup. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. Soup Quick and Easy Coconut Shrimp. Quick and easy, this vibrant Cambodian-style Coconut Shrimp Soup with coconut milk, green beans, and tomatoes is perfect for a weeknight supper!
The Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe out of our category Shrimp! This Coconut Curry Soup is infused with ginger, garlic, red curry paste and coconut milk. Light coconut milk adds subtle flavor to this spicy soup for two.
Recipe: Yummy Coconut shrimp soup
You can have Coconut shrimp soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimp soup
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Coconut shrimp soup ? To Make this Healthy Coconut shrimp soup, you will need the following 12 ingredients:
- It’s 1 tbsp – grape seed oil.
- Prepare 3 clove – Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp – Cayenne.
- Prepare 4 cup – water.
- It’s 400 ml – coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 cup – Carrots (9).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp – corn starch.
- It’s 115 grams – rice spaghetti.
- It’s 2 lb – large raw peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/4 cup – lime juice (3 limes).
- You need 1 tsp – salt.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove the strip of rind from the lime, but be careful. Thai Coconut Chicken and Shrimp Soup – the best soup you'll ever make in your kitchen. This Thai soup is to-die-for, better than Thai takeout! Fall is finally here in Southern California.
Coconut shrimp soup instructions
Recipe: Tasty Coconut shrimp soup instructions ? Here 13 steps how you cook that
- mince ginger and garlic.
- peal and grate carrotts.
- heat oil in large soup pot.
- add ginger, garlic and cayenne to pot.
- cook 1 minute.
- add carrots, coconut milk and water to pot.
- using fork mix cornstarch with little water then add to pot.
- bring to boil.
- add pasta broken in quarters to pot.
- simmer on low boil for 9 minutes.
- add shrimp and bring back to low boil.
- cook until shrimp is pink (around 5 min).
- remove from heat and add lime and salt.
The coconut milk soup broth is can't-stop-eating-it-delicious, made as spicy or as mild as you want. Loaded with noodles, shrimp/prawns and a variety of toppings, this coconut curry soup lends itself. Coconut milk flavored with peanut butter makes a classic Thai-inspired, creamy sauce. When tossed with shrimp and bell peppers, it makes for an easy dinner! I feel that I've led you astray.