Recipe: Perfect Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish
Recipe: Appetizing Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish. Healthy king prawn curry is a delicious low calorie, low fat curry. It's as tasty as a traditional king prawn curry recipe. But using a healthy way of cooking it's made into a healthy curry recipe that's waistline friendly!
These warming seafood dishes are infused with aromatic Indian and Thai spices. Want a low calorie chicken curry? Our chicken saag recipe proves that you can eat healthily without having to skip your favourite foods.
Recipe: Delicious Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish
You can have Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish
How to Make Delicious Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish ? To Prepare this Easy Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish, you will need the following 24 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 – Red Onion.
- You need 1 tsp – Paprika.
- You need 1 pinch – Saffron.
- It’s 3 – Turmeric.
- It’s 2 tsp – All Spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Cummin.
- You need 1 each – Ginger Root.
- It’s 1 – Green Chilli, good strength.
- It’s 2 clove – Garlic.
- It’s 6 – Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 box – Cherry or small plumb tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 – Natural low fat yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch – Corriander.
- Prepare – Salt.
- Prepare – Pepper.
- Prepare – Honey.
- You need 1 dash – Olive oil.
- Prepare – Asian.
- You need 1 cup – Rice.
- It’s 1 packages – Coconut Paste/Milk (optional, read step 7).
- It’s 1 – Vegetable – Sweet/Chiqunio Peppers or Courgette/Aubergine.
- Prepare 500 grams – King Prawns, the better and bigger the prawns the better and bigger the test.
- It’s 1 1/4 – Lime – (personal taste, I don't add but you can).
- It’s 1 packages – Concentrated tomato paste (only for emergency if you over sweeten curry).
See our Fragrant Prawns & Coconut Curry step by step recipe video For more healthy living tips see lidl.ie/healthy #LidlHealthHacks. Goan Prawn Curry with Coconut (Ambot Tik) is a spicy, sour curry that comes from Goa. It'll remind you of your favorite Goan shack! Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and coconut.
Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish step by step
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish step by step ? Here 16 steps how you cook it
- Finely chop onion, ginger, garlic.
- Add dash of oil to pan and heat, once hot add saffron, paprika, all spices, turmeric and cummin. Stir for like a minute and do not let burn..
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until brownish colour..
- Dice and add chilli, use half a chilli don't over heat, use fresh chilli more flavour then curry powders..
- While base paste cooks chop tomatoes into qtrs and add, half cherry/plumb tomatoes and add. Cook down into nice mushy paste.
- Add yogurt and stir in, salt and pepper to taste (be generous with the salt).
- Start to cook rice, I add coconut paste/milk to rice for this dish, you don't have to. To cook rice I fry small amount of oil, don't let rice burn, then add paste/milk stir in and then just cover with water and keep adding small amounts of water as it boils off..
- Chop and add vegetables – I tend to use small chiqunio peppers or sweet peppers as add colour and sweetness. Sliced into rings..
- Now add prawns.
- Chop Corriander and add about half to sauce and stir in..
- Add dash of honey to taste, if the curry sauce is still acidic add dash more, try it to over sweeten, however if to sweet rescue with concentrated tomato paste (can add lime).
- Taste your curry.
- Strength – If the curry is not hot enough add more of the chilli.
- Spice Flavour – you want more curry spice whack add a little more cummin and all spice.
- Colour – I like a golden yellow prawn curry, add a little more turmeric to colour yellow and paprika for brown/reddish tint..
- If the rice is ready then serve, sprinkle on remainder of Corriander to curry and a little to rice..
Cleaning prawns by deveining is a very important step as eating prawns without deveining causes severe health issues. Make sure to devein them prior to. Add coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil. In case you haven't guessed, I really, really like curry. But what I've come to realise in the middle of a curry crave isn't that I miss a.