Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN)
Recipe: Delicious Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN).
Recipe: Perfect Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN)
You can cook Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN) using 56 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN)
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN) ? To Prepare this Easy Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN), you will need the following 56 ingredients:
- Prepare – ENTIL (rice cake).
- You need 500 ml – coconut milk.
- You need 300 gr – rice, washed.
- You need 1 tsp – salt.
- You need 2 – bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 stalk – lemongrass.
- Prepare – Banana leaf and rope to wrap.
- You need – URAP (vegetables).
- You need 200 gr – long beans.
- Prepare 150 gr – cabbage.
- You need 1 bunch – spinach.
- It’s 100 gr – bean sprouts.
- Prepare 150 gr – grated coconut.
- You need 1 – lime, take the juice.
- Prepare – Seasoning.
- You need 7 – fresh red chillis, sliced.
- You need 8 – fresh cayenne peppers, sliced.
- It’s 7 – small red onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 5 cloves – garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 – orange leaves, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tsp – shrimp paste, fried and puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – pepper.
- It’s to taste – Sugar and salt.
- Prepare – SERUNDENG.
- You need 1 – old coconut half, peeled and grated rough.
- Prepare 2 cm – galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 2 stalk – lemongrass, crushed.
- Prepare 2 – bay leaves.
- Prepare 150 ml – water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp – granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp – cooking oil.
- Prepare – SEASONING:.
- You need 1 tbsp – coriander.
- Prepare 8 – small red onions.
- You need 3 cloves – garlic.
- Prepare 2 – hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – tamarind.
- It’s 4 tbsp – brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp – salt.
- It’s – JEJERUK:.
- Prepare 150 gr – chicken, steamed for 5-10 minutes then torn rough.
- It’s 1/4 pc – young coconut, then steamed rough shaved.
- It’s 50 ml – thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 – lime.
- It’s – SEASONING:.
- Prepare 6 – small red onions.
- Prepare 2 cloves – garlic.
- You need 2 – red chilis.
- It’s 3 – cayenne peppers.
- You need 1 – finger of ginger.
- You need 1 – finger of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 – knuckle of galangal.
- It’s 1/2 – knuckle of kencur.
- Prepare 2 – hazelnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp – shrimp paste.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN) instructions
How to Prepare Yummy Pupuan Rice Cakes (ENTIL PUPUAN) instructions ? Here 10 steps how you cook it
- ENTIL a) First cook together lemongrass coconut milk, bay leaves and salt to a boil while stirring occasionally. Add the rice, then cook until the rice becomes aron. Then turn off the stove..
- b) Take a piece of banana leaves and put 2 tablespoons aron rice on a banana leaf, roll and then fold the top and bottom. Do it for all the materials. 2 cups each half cooked rice wrap and tie with string. Boil for 1 hour, then drain lift..
- URAP a) Cut vegetables, beans, cabbage, and spinach. Then wash along with bean sprouts. And then boiled until tender, drain and set aside..
- b) Heat oil and saute onion seasoning and garlic until fragrant. Then add the red chili, cayenne pepper, and sauté until wilted orange leaves. Turn off the heat and add the paste, pepper, sugar, and salt and stir until blended..
- c) Add the grated coconut and stir the seasoning, add the lemon juice and stir until blended. Seasoning ready-mixed with boiled vegetables..
- SERUNDENG a) Cooking oil, spices, galangal, lemon grass and bay leaf, stirring until blended. Add water and sugar, and cook until lightly browned coconut..
- b) Add cooking oil, reduce the heat. Cook, stirring constantly until the spices to infuse..
- JEJERUK a) Heat oil and saute ground spices until fragrant. Add thick coconut milk, stir until cooked and reduced coconut milk, set aside..
- b) In a container, mix shredded chicken, coconut, spices and lemon juice, stirring until blended..
- Finally, unite all in a serving dish (entil, urap, serundeng, jejeruk).