How to Cook Tasty Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
Recipe: Tasty Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA). Indonesian Street Food – GIANT Fried Rice in Jakarta, Indonesia (Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebon Sirih)! Ayam goreng Mbok Berek, (Mbok Berek's fried chicken). Fried free range chicken with mild garlic and coriander flavour Nasi langgi, locally known as sego langgi (langgi rice).
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian-style fried rice typically flavored with shrimp paste, chili, tamarind, and kecap manis. It is commonly served with a fried egg and a generous sprinkling of fried shallots on top along with prawn crackers and pickled cucumbers as accompaniments. Nasi Goreng can be served as a main dish, as a component of a Dutch/Indonesian 'rijstafel' or as a side dish.
Recipe: Perfect Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
You can have Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
How to Make Delicious Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) ? To Make this Easy Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA), you will need the following 24 ingredients:
- You need 550 gr – rice (red rice).
- You need 75 gr – shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- It’s 50 gr – onion, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 50 gr – red paprika/morrón, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 50 g – green peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 pcs – cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 handful – bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bunch – mustard greens (plant), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp – sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – salty soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp – pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – broth powder (flavor of shrimp or chicken).
- You need 1 tsp – salt.
- You need to taste – Oil for frying.
- It’s – GROUND SPICES:.
- Prepare 8 – shallots.
- Prepare 5 cloves – garlic.
- Prepare 4 – cayenne peppers.
- Prepare – COMPLEMENTS:.
- It’s 100 gr – chicken, fried and shredded.
- It’s 5 pcs – fried egg (sunny).
- It’s 5 pcs – prawn crackers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – fried onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Chives/Kucai.
It is commonly eaten by Indonesians for breakfast, which you can do also if there is any left from the previous day (doubtful!). Preparation time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. Nasi Goreng is a very popular fried rice dish, it is Indonesia's national dish. Yogyakarta is considered by many to be the culinary capital of Indonesia.
Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) instructions
How to Prepare Tasty Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) step by step ? Here 5 steps how you cook it
- Saute onion until fragrant, put ground spices and shrimp. Cook until shrimp changes color..
- Add red morrón and green peppers, saute until wilted..
- Add the rice and stir well. Add cabbage, sprouts and mustard greens. Stir again..
- Add soy sauce (salty + sweet), pepper, bouillon powder and salt. Stir until well blended..
- Serve the fried rice and its complement..
Its most representative cuisine is Nasi Gudeg, a rice dish made from young Warung Handayani located at Alun-Alun Kidul is the crown of Brongkos in town. Fried chicken diehards should not miss Ayam Goreng Kalasan – fried. Nasi Goreng is a fragrant Indonesian fried rice recipe, that is much easier to make at home than you think! Are you a fan of Indonesian cuisine? I love fried rice as much as the.