How to Prepare Yummy Shrimp Mozambique
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Mozambique.
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Mozambique
You can cook Shrimp Mozambique using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mozambique
Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp Mozambique ? To Prepare this Easy Shrimp Mozambique, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- You need 1 lbs – shrimp.
- You need 1 – onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp – parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – piri-piri or saffron if you can't find piri-piri.
- It’s 4 – minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 stick – butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 – white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup – white rice.
- It’s 1 packet – sazon goya con azafran.
Shrimp Mozambique instructions
How to Make Tasty Shrimp Mozambique instructions ? Here 5 steps how you achieve it
- In a bowl add the chopped garlic, piri piri sauce, packet of sazon goya, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix it together.
- Add the olive oil and half of the butter to a frying pan with the onion and cook until soft, 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the contents of the bowl to the pan, stir, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add wine, bring to boil and reduce for 2 minutes over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and the rest of the butter.
- Cook over medium heat until the shrimp are done.
- Place the shrimp and sauce in a serving platter and garnish with the parsley. Serve along with the rice. And add on top of french bread if so desired.