Recipe: Tasty Paella (seafood rice)
Recipe: Perfect Paella (seafood rice).
Recipe: Perfect Paella (seafood rice)
You can have Paella (seafood rice) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paella (seafood rice)
Recipe: Tasty Paella (seafood rice) ? To Prepare this Healthy Paella (seafood rice), you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- You need 3 tbs – Sofrito.
- You need 1 packet – Sazon.
- You need 2 tbs – Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 2 cans – Goya Squid in oil.
- It’s 1 can – Goya Squid in ink.
- You need 12 oz – Shrimp.
- You need 1 tsp – Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbs – Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbs – Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs – Badia Amarillo Yellow coloring powder.
- It’s 3 cups – Rice.
- Prepare 6 cups – Hot water.
- You need 1 (4 oz) – can of Goya Tomato sauce.
Paella (seafood rice) step by step
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Paella (seafood rice) instructions ? Here 4 steps how you cook it
- In large pot, add all of the squid, shrimp and dry ingredients. Turn on med temp and stir occasionally until hot..
- Add the sofrito and can of tomato sauce. Then add the water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice to boiling pot. Sir occasionally until most of the water is boiled out..
- Place aluminium foil and a top on the pot and turn the temp down to the lowest setting. Wait 15-20 mins then take the top off. Stir and taste. If rice is soft, it is finished..