How to Prepare Yummy Yeung Chow Fried Rice
How to Cook Perfect Yeung Chow Fried Rice.
How to Cook Perfect Yeung Chow Fried Rice
You can cook Yeung Chow Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yeung Chow Fried Rice
How to Make Tasty Yeung Chow Fried Rice ? To Cook this Healthy Yeung Chow Fried Rice, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- Prepare – Cold and dry cooked overnight white rice.
- Prepare 3 – eggs.
- Prepare – Char Siew / BBQ Pork.
- You need 8 pcs – medium shrimp.
- It’s 1 stalk – scallion chopped.
- It’s 1 pc – carrot dized.
- Prepare – Some green peas.
- Prepare – Some corn dized.
- You need 1 tsp – salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp – white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp – stock powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp – soy sauce.
Yeung Chow Fried Rice step by step
Recipe: Perfect Yeung Chow Fried Rice instructions ? Here 5 steps how you achieve it
- Stir fry the mix vegetables until aroma and set aside. Stir fry the shrimp half cooked and set aside. Clean the wok. Heat up wok and pour in cold oil and coat around wok and pour out the oil. This is call Long Yau to make sure the wok is well oil coated and non stick..
- Add about 3 tbsp of oil in wok and crack 3 eggs in it and lightly beaten the egg until half cooked and pour in the white rice. Let the rice sit on the egg a few seconds and spread it out so that the egg aroma can be absorb into the rice..
- Continue to stir fry the rice for 2 mins and add in the veges and Char Siew and shrimp and mix well..
- Add sesoning at this point and continue to stir fry in high heat for 2 mins until the aroma comes from the rice and quickly add in scallion and fry another 1 min to let the scallion aroma absorb into rice and serve hot..
- Make sure not to over stir fry the rice in high heat point, if not the rice will become too dry and chewy. When the rice is bouncing or dancing on the surface of the wok, means the rice is ready to serve..