Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cabin Fever Fried Rice
Recipe: Tasty Cabin Fever Fried Rice. Cabin fever refers to the distressing claustrophobic irritability or restlessness experienced when a person, or group, is stuck at an isolated location or in confined quarters for an extended period of time. A person may be referred to as stir-crazy, derived from the use of stir to mean 'prison'. We also covered the short horror film FRIED BARRY.
Not everyone suffering from cabin fever will experience exactly the same symptoms, but many people report feeling intensely irritable or restless. This article is about the quest. For other uses, see Cabin Fever (disambiguation).
Recipe: Delicious Cabin Fever Fried Rice
You can cook Cabin Fever Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabin Fever Fried Rice
Recipe: Tasty Cabin Fever Fried Rice ? To Make this Easy Cabin Fever Fried Rice, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 cup – Basmati Rice.
- It’s 2-3 cups – diced vegetables.
- It’s 1/4 stick – unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 lb – Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- It’s to taste – Salt/Pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup – water.
- You need – Spices/Herbs.
- You need – See Step 1 (Below).
In Cabin Fever, you learn to become a pirate by aiding the shifty Bill Teach in running his ship, being finally rewarded with access to the island of Mos Le'Harmless. The main character Paul is played by Boy Meets World actor Rider Strong. Cabin fever is not really a disease but a term to describe boredom and restlessness. Cabin fever is not really a disease.
Cabin Fever Fried Rice instructions
How to Make Appetizing Cabin Fever Fried Rice step by step ? Here 6 steps how you achieve it
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up 🙂 chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).
However, people can experience boredom and restlessness if they spend too much time inside their homes. Definition of cabin fever in the Idioms Dictionary. cabin fever phrase. What does cabin fever expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom SUCCESS: Cabin Fever has hooked viewers; Brendan Grace; FULL BACKING: The top comic has decorated his pub in Killaloe, Co Clare, with. See what made our list of ideas to pass the time.