How to Prepare Tasty Chinese Sausage Rice
Recipe: Perfect Chinese Sausage Rice. Chinese Sausage has a unique flavor, a delicious mix of sweet and savory. Serve it up with some rice and slathered in a rich and sweet soy sauce – so. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice or lop cheung chow fan is a quick and easy fried rice recipe that's I remember this Chinese sausage fried rice was one go-to recipe that my sisters and I used to cook.
Chinese sausage fried rice 臘腸炒飯 is an ideal dish for a quick meal. This dish is also a welcome respite from the elaborate cuisine and binge eating during the Chinese New Year. Traditionally fried rice was prepared with leftovers and overnight rice.
Recipe: Tasty Chinese Sausage Rice
You can have Chinese Sausage Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Sausage Rice
Recipe: Appetizing Chinese Sausage Rice ? To Cook this Healthy Chinese Sausage Rice, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- You need – White rice.
- Prepare 2 pcs – chinese sausage.
- It’s 4 pcs – soaked shitake mushroom.
- You need 2 tbsp – dried shrimp.
- It’s – Pork belly.
- Prepare – Few pcs oyster (optional).
- Prepare – Sauce Ingredients.
- It’s – Chicken stock soup.
- You need 1/2 tsp – five spice powder.
- Prepare – Soy sauce.
- You need – Oyster sauce.
- It’s – Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare – Salt and pepper.
There was no special recipe to fried rice. Chinese sausage is a generic term referring to the many different types of sausages originating in China. The southern flavor of Chinese sausage is commonly known by its Cantonese name 'lap cheong' (or 'lap chong') (simplified Chinese: 腊肠; traditional Chinese: 臘腸; pinyin: làcháng. Chinese sausage sold in stores are conveniently packaged and made in USA.
Chinese Sausage Rice step by step
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chinese Sausage Rice instructions ? Here 4 steps how you achieve it
- Stir fry dried shrimp till aromatic. Add in pork belly, Chinese sausage and mushroom and sitr fry till aromatic. Add in 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oyster sauce. Add in 1 tbsp soup or Shaoxing wine at this point if tbe wok is dry..
- Add in uncooked white rice. Add in 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tbsp dark soy sauce. Add in stock soup till covered rice and cook the rice for 15 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to adjust taste. Place the rice in lotus leaf or bamboo leaf and wrap it..
- Place on steamer and and steam for 15 minutes in high heat. Garnish with chopped spring onions or coriander and serve..
I used a rice cooker to make the white rice for this dish. Rice cooker is an essential cooking appliance in a Chinese. Chinese sausage adds its distinctive flavor to this homecooked fried rice recipe. Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Chinese sausage rice made easy using the Instant Pot.