Recipe: Perfect 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice. There is no better time to pick-up cooking at home, starting with this simple fried rice. The rice covered with egg yolks looks attractive. Therefore it is called Colden Fried Rice 黄金炒饭 in Cantonese since it has a bright yellow color, which looks significantly different from others.
Add in seasoning and bring it to boil. Add in longevity noodles and choy sum, braise till fairly dry. Hong Kong-style Claypot Waxed Meat Rice – a classic Chinese New Year dish.
How to Prepare Yummy 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice
You can have 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice
Recipe: Appetizing 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice ? To Make this Juicy 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice, you will need the following 7 ingredients:
- It’s – 印度长米 Basmati rice (1 cup).
- It’s – 长豆切丁 Long bean (2, cut in dices).
- You need – 鲜虾 Fresh shrimp (50g).
- You need – 鸡蛋 Eggs (3).
- You need – 洋葱丁 Red onion (Half, cut in dices).
- Prepare – 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon).
- Prepare – 酱清 Light soy sauce (1 tablespoon).
Yang Chow Fried Rice or 揚州炒飯 (Yeung Chow fried rice) is a popular Chinese-style wok fried rice dish in many Chinese restaurants throughout the world. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. My interpretation is that house fried rice is usually regular fried rice with more "goodies" in it; maybe shrimp, maybe bbqed pork, maybe bean sprouts, maybe chicken, etc etc. The fried rice acquires the caramelized/sweetish flavor of the char-siu.
居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice instructions
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy 居家炒饭 Stay-Home Fried Rice instructions ? Here 4 steps how you achieve that
- 煮长米备用，放置2小时让米饭变凉(或用隔夜饭) Cook rice and leave it to cold down for 2hrs (or use overnight rice).
- 热油炒蛋，备用 Heat the oil and fried egg, stand-by.
- 热油依续炒香洋葱，蒜米，鲜虾，长豆，冷饭 Heat the oil, and add in sequence: Onion, minced garlic, shrimp, long bean, cold rice.
- 加入炒蛋，酱清。快速大火翻炒 Add fried eggs, light soy sauce. Stir-fry with high heat.
Other common ingredients include peas, diced carrots. Fried rice is one of those dishes that exists in most cuisines in different forms. Japanese fried rice originated from China so it resembles Chinese fried The flavour of the seasoning is very similar to the home delivery fried rice I used to eat when I was young. Unlike Chinese fried rice, it does not have. Hope you will enjoy this delicious shrimp fried rice with my favorite Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce.