Recipe: Delicious Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong. A flavorful dish that is full of garlic, pepper and coriander aroma, perfect for breakfast. Try this Thai Rice Soup with Prawns recipe! Khao tom moo sap, which translates to boiled rice with chopped pork is a popular breakfast rice soup that's eaten all across Thailand.
When my wife worked as the chef at the Bangkok Oriental Cuisine in Merrimack, New Hampshire, they found that the customers preferred it with the rice less cooked. If you also want the rice to stay "intact", then limit. Tom Yum Goong ( ต้มยำกุ้ง) is a spicy and sour soup made with prawns that is very popular throughout Thailand, and can be found in nearly every Thai restaurant around the world.
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong
You can have Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong
Recipe: Tasty Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong ? To Make this Easy Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
- You need 1/2 cup – cooked jasmine rice.
- Prepare 8 – prawns.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup – water or stock.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp – black pepper.
- You need 1 bunch – spring onion,chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp – crispy garlic.
Tom Yum has a distinct hot and sour flavor, with the fragrant herbs lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and galangal used. Rice soup or khao tom in Thai language is a very common Thai dish for breakfast or late night snack. This also holds true in other Southeast Asia countries and East Asia for porridge/congee. I remember back in college time when I was in Jakarta, Indonesia for a very short while, we liked to go to places.
Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong instructions
Recipe: Yummy Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong step by step ? Here 4 steps how you cook it
- Today i use rice cooker,but normally can do on stove top in same direction ,add water or stock you have ,half close lid ,let it cook until rice more soft ,water dissolve.
- Open lid,seasoning.
- Add prawns ,dont stir,let it cook about 2 – 3 mins ,add chopped spring onion ,crispy garlic on top ..you can add more prawns for second bowl too..
- Enjoy as late night supper or as breakfast like Thai ways :).
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Thai Rice Soup Shrimp Khao Tom. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. My son's favorite when eating Thai food. He begged for me to cook it at home. In a large saucepan combine stock with gingerroot, shallots, lemon grass, rice and salt to taste.