Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice
Recipe: Appetizing Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice. Hello everyone, today I show you "Shrimp Fried Snap Pea Recipe". +++ Ingredient: Soybean oil, Garlic, Onion, Snap pea, Oyster sauce, Shrimp, Soy sauce. All Reviews for Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas. Made as is (except I used boil-in-bag rice, not precooked).
Once I get back, John and I. Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas. Stir-fries and busy nights are a meal match made in heaven.
Recipe: Appetizing Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice
You can have Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice
How to Make Tasty Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice ? To Make this Healthy Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice, you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 – wild rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp – ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup – sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 – peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp – sesame seed oil.
- You need 1 tsp – crushed red pepper.
- You need 10 – cocktail shrimp.
- It’s 1 – fresh basil.
- You need 1/4 cup – red pepper, chopped.
For a boost of vibrant color and freshness, I sometimes stir in chopped cilantro just before I serve it from the pan. Add the snap peas and mushrooms and saute until beginning to become tender. Add the noodles to the hot curried vegetable mixture. Serve with finished shrimp, and more scallions and cilantro on top.
Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice step by step
Recipe: Yummy Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice instructions ? Here 6 steps how you achieve that
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings..
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces..
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done..
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat..
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done..
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour..