Recipe: Perfect Sausage n Shrimp fried rice
Recipe: Appetizing Sausage n Shrimp fried rice. Cook the Book: Sausage, Shrimp, and Chicken Fried Rice. Traditionally, fried rice recipes from Shanghai call for ten different ingredients. This dish is scaled down a bit, but there are still a wide variety of flavors and textures. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
You can literally add any type of meat/seafood you have available in the fridge. Shrimp Fried Rice, Danmuji Muchim and Mini Sausages. A simple recipe for delicious shrimp fried rice – great for beginners!
How to Cook Yummy Sausage n Shrimp fried rice
You can have Sausage n Shrimp fried rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage n Shrimp fried rice
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Sausage n Shrimp fried rice ? To Cook this Healthy Sausage n Shrimp fried rice, you will need the following 11 ingredients:
- Prepare 3 oz – Hillshire farm polisk k sausages.
- Prepare 3 oz – medium shrimp.
- Prepare 1/3 – green peppers.
- It’s 1/3 – onions.
- You need 3 tbsp – kung pai sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp – canyaan pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup – rice.
- It’s 2 – eggs.
- You need 1 tsp – minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup – soy sauce.
Do not let the rice brown. Chinese sausage adds its distinctive flavor to this homecooked fried rice recipe. This recipe also serves as a great side dish. Fried Rice Recipe With Chinese Sausage.
Sausage n Shrimp fried rice step by step
Recipe: Appetizing Sausage n Shrimp fried rice instructions ? Here 6 steps how you achieve that
- Boil rice in separate pot.
- Sautee' onions, green peppers, and minced garlic in a wok with a dash of olive oil for bout 6 minutes.
- Add eggs and cook for bout two minutes then add sausage and shrimp and continue to cook on high.
- After sausages are browned add king pai sauce and pepper spices.
- Drain rice and stir in wok with rest of food and mix with spoon.
- Pour soy sauce over rice and continue to stir for bout 5 minutes.
Traditionally fried rice was prepared with leftovers and overnight rice. There was no special recipe to fried rice. Look in your fridge or pantry for what you think could enhance the flavor of leftover rice. If you are looking to cook a different fried rice, Chinese style, here's one. If rice is cooked slightly dry or.