How to Make Perfect Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice. Learn how to prepare this easy Grilled Jumbo Shrimp recipe like a pro. Jumbo shrimp are plump, juicy, and perfect for grilling. Peel and devein shrimp, but leave tail ends on.
The secret to grilling shrimp is to keep a close eye on them because they cook fast; the secret to flavorful shrimp is a delicious marinade. Depending on the style of your grill, it might be easier to thread these jumbo shrimp onto skewers before grilling. Jumbo prawns and grilled shrimp with rice and coconut.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice
You can have Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice
Recipe: Perfect Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice ? To Cook this Juicy Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- You need 1-2 lbs – jumbo tiger shrimp cleaned, deveined and butterflied.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – oil, I used olive.
- You need to taste – Plenty of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 – large cloves garlic, crushed.
- It’s Dash – cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups – jasmine rice.
- You need 1 teaspoon – salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons – butter.
- Prepare 3 cups – cold water.
- It’s 1/4 cup – cream of coconut.
In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated. The best and crispiest coconut shrimp recipe with jumbo coconut shrimp that is better than Red Lobster.
Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice step by step
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice step by step ? Here 4 steps how you achieve it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let it sit in the fridge for a bit, about 30 minutes..
- In a 2 quart saucepan combine the rice, butter, salt and water. Bring to a boil. Boil for about a minute then turn heat back to low and cover. Let it cook like that for about 5-10 minutes. DO NOT STIR. Turn off heat and DO NOT LIFT THE LID. It'll finish steaming for another 10 minutes..
- Cook the shrimp on a hot grill until JUST opaque, 2-4 minutes total depending on shrimp size. Over cooked shrimp makes for a rubbery texture. Yuk..
- When the rice is done and all the water has steamed out, add the 1/4 cup of cream of coconut and a dash more salt and stir to combine. Serve with shrimp. We had sautéed vegetables from our garden on the side..
In this easy coconut shrimp recipe, you will learn how to make these crispy shrimp with secret ingredients and tips. Homemade is so much better than Red Lobster and Outback restaurants. Woman eating grilled jumbo giant freshwater river prawns Delicious grilled jumbo giant freshwater river prawns with melted orange head oil, at seafood restaurant in Thailand, Frozen prawns Jumbo prawns. Jumbo prawns and grilled shrimp with rice and coconut. Marsa Matruh, Egypt An assortment of dishes at a local fish restaurant including grilled shrimp, rice, eggplant, salads.