How to Prepare Appetizing Caesar Salad Udon
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Caesar Salad Udon.
Recipe: Perfect Caesar Salad Udon
You can cook Caesar Salad Udon using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad Udon
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Caesar Salad Udon ? To Cook this Juicy Caesar Salad Udon, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- It’s 3 – servings Udon noodles.
- It’s 16 – Shrimp.
- You need 1 – squid's worth Squid (I used a variety called Japanese Flying Squid).
- It’s 3 – Green leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 – Carrot.
- You need 1 bag – Mixed baby salad leaves.
- Prepare 9 – Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 – Soft-poached egg.
- It’s 1 – Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 90 ml – Mentsuyu.
- It’s 150 ml – Caesar salad dressing.
- It’s – For prepping the shrimp:.
- Prepare 1 – Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Salt.
Caesar Salad Udon instructions
How to Cook Tasty Caesar Salad Udon step by step ? Here 6 steps how you achieve that
- Pour 1000 ml of water into a pot. Add 1 tablespoon salt (unlisted) and a bay leaf. Devein but do not peel the shrimp, and add into the water. Heat for 20 seconds, and turn the heat off..
- Let cool. Once cooled, peel the shrimp and remove the tail and legs. Chill in the fridge. Separate the squid's body and head, and cook for 20 seconds in boiling water. When done, soak in cold water..
- Julienne the carrot. Tear the baby leaves into bite-sized pieces. Remove the stem from the cherry tomatoes and cut into fourths..
- Cook the udon until it reaches its desired firmness. Make sure to drain and rinse the udon in cold water to firm up before checking its tenderness..
- Transfer the udon onto a serving dish, and pour over the mentsuyu. Dish up the vegetables and scatter on some parmesan cheese. Arrange the shrimp and squid..
- Crack the soft-poached egg into the center, and enjoy..