How to Cook Tasty Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi)
Recipe: Perfect Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi).
Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi)
You can have Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi) using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi)
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi) ? To Make this Healthy Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi), you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- It’s 1 – fish sauce.
- You need 2 – limes.
- Prepare 1 – oil.
- It’s 1 packages – rice sticks (noodles).
- Prepare 1 can – coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 packages – vietnamese pork roll.
- You need 1 packages – shredded pork skin (bi).
- You need 1 head – lettuce.
- Prepare 1 – cucumber.
- Prepare 8 – prawns.
- Prepare 1 bunch – green onions.
- You need 1 head – garlic.
- It’s 1 – sugar.
- Prepare 1 – salt.
Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi) step by step
Recipe: Delicious Vietnamese Noodle salad (bun tam bi) instructions ? Here 12 steps how you cook it
- Boil a pot of hot water, add a pinch of salt, and cook the rice sticks until tender. Follow the instructions on its respective package. drain and set aside..
- mince the head of garlic, set aside..
- slice the cucumber, lettuce, and pork roll into thin strips. set aside. cut the limes into squeezable slices.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce and cucumber. squeeze half of a lime into the bowl, mix it together. set aside..
- In a large bowl add 1 cup of fish sauce, some of the minced garlic (raw), 1 tablespoon of sugar, the juice from 1 1/2 limes, and 2 cups of water. mix until the sugar is dissolved. This is the dressing. adding chili Peppers in this sauce can also be done if spicy is preferred..
- In a pan add oil and minced garlic, fry the garlic on medium high heat until it becomes golden and aromatic, be careful not to burn the garlic..
- In a large bowl, add the shredded pork skin (bi) , thinly sliced pork roll strips, and the fried minced garlic. mix well..
- chop green onions. In a small pan, put the green onions and oil in, cook on low heat for 1.5 minutes, this is to make green onion flavoured oil. Do not fry the green onions. set aside..
- wash, peel, and devein the prawns. In a pan add oil, some of the minced garlic and the prawns. When the prawns are half way cooked, add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, continue to cook until the prawns have fully cooked . set aside..
- in a small pan heat one can of coconut milk on med-low heat..
- Now it is time to assemble the Noodle bowls: In a bowl add the rice noodles on the bottom, cover one half the noodles with the lettuce mixture, and the other half with the shredded pork mixture. place 2-3 prawns on top. Pour some of the fish sauce dressing over the bowl, and pour some warm coconut milk in the bowl as well. topping off with a spoon full of the green onion oil..
- To eat: mix the noodles and other toppings together, and enjoy the sweet, rich coconut milk drenched Noodle salad that is a great summer meal..