Easiest Way to Make Yummy Seafood Pasta Salad
Recipe: Tasty Seafood Pasta Salad.
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Seafood Pasta Salad
You can cook Seafood Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta Salad
Recipe: Tasty Seafood Pasta Salad ? To Make this Healthy Seafood Pasta Salad, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
- It’s 1 Bag – Pre-Cooked Small Shrimp.
- You need 1 (1 lb) – package of Imitation Crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 Box – Rotini.
- It’s 1 – sliced and diced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 – Sliced and diced tomato.
- You need 1 (24 oz) – bottle Kraft of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon – sugar.
Seafood Pasta Salad instructions
Recipe: Delicious Seafood Pasta Salad instructions ? Here 7 steps how you achieve that
- Cook Rotini according to package.
- Slice and diced tomato and cucumber.
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water in the drainer, add to big pasta bowl.
- Add cut up crab meat, shrimp, cucumber, tomato to pasta..
- Pour 24 oz of Italian dressing on top. Mix together.
- Add seasoning and sugar to taste.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator and chill. Tastes better if it sits overnight but can be eaten after chilling for an hour or so..