Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
You can cook Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo ? To Make this Easy Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo, you will need the following 7 ingredients:
- It’s 2 can – Classico Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 box – Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need 2 lb – Shrimp uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 small – Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp – Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp – Butter.
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo step by step ? Here 7 steps how you achieve it
- Boil shrimp with shells until they turn pink/bright orange. (old bay in water optional).
- Put water on to boil for noodles. And follow directions on the box for preparation..
- Chop onion and get measurements for garlic and parsley..
- Once shrimp is done, drain and cool. Peel off shells and tails. Your fettuccine noodles should be cooking..
- Heat butter in skillet add onion and garlic. Once onion is tender add 2 cans of alfredo sauce. Heat in skillet mixing onion in the sauce. Add parsley. Add in shrimp. Continue to heat on low..
- Drain noodles and leave in strainer. Take alfredo sauce and put into noodle pot after the shrimp is mixed in..
- Put noodles on top of sauce and mix together. ENJOY!!.