Easiest Way to Make Yummy Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
How to Make Yummy Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish!
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps from Delish.com are the perfect weeknight dinner. Assemble wraps: Add shrimp and avocado to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with cilantro. Spicy Shrimp Lettuce WrapsTake A Bite Out Of Boca.
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
You can cook Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps ? To Cook this Healthy Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps, you will need the following 6 ingredients:
- You need 1/2 lb – medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- It’s 8 – large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- You need 8 – thin slices bacon strips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- You need 1/4 cup – my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- It’s 1/4 cup – more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Shrimp and crunchy water chestnuts coated in a sweet & tangy Asian sauce, served in lettuce leaves. These refreshing lettuce shrimp wraps are simple to prepare and are great as an appetizer or alone as a meal. Lettuce wraps—the low-key dinner of summer—follow a simple formula: Arrange some lettuce, your favorite protein, and a smorgasbord of crunchy and creamy toppings on a giant platter ssäm style. Let everyone build their own wraps at the table.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps step by step
How to Make Tasty Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook it
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
Just make sure you hit each of those notes for the. These shrimp lettuce wraps are a great twist on keto shrimp tacos. This is a fun twist on lettuce wraps that will impress your family for sure! This is a fun twist on lettuce wraps that will impress your family (and company) for sure! Plus, since lentils are one of the fastest cooking pulses (see below) and it takes just minutes to cook shrimp, this could easily be a.