Recipe: Perfect Tagliatelle con Scampi
Recipe: Tasty Tagliatelle con Scampi.
Recipe: Yummy Tagliatelle con Scampi
You can have Tagliatelle con Scampi using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle con Scampi
Recipe: Tasty Tagliatelle con Scampi ? To Make this Juicy Tagliatelle con Scampi, you will need the following 16 ingredients:
- Prepare – Scampi.
- Prepare 500 grams – Scampi (duhhh).
- You need 1 medium – onion.
- It’s 1 clove – garlic.
- You need 1 pinch – salt.
- You need 1 tsp – pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 – parsley powder.
- Prepare – Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp – tomato paste.
- It’s 250 ml – cream.
- Prepare – Pasta.
- You need 500 grams – tagliatelle.
- Prepare 1 – chopped parsley.
Tagliatelle con Scampi instructions
Recipe: Appetizing Tagliatelle con Scampi step by step ? Here 6 steps how you achieve that
- Chop the onion in small cubes and throw it in a deep pan or pot with some olive oil. Then chop or crush the garlic and add it to the onion. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Let everything fry on low heat until it gets soft..
- Add the scampi along with the turmeric and stir until everything has a nice golden color. Then add all the rest of the spices. Do not let the scampi fry too much or it will get overcooked. 2 minutes on low to medium heat will be enough..
- Add the tomato paste and stir it thoroughly through the scampi until everything gets a nice reddish color. Be sure to let the tomato paste fry for a bit so you attain extra color..
- Directly finish off by adding the cream until it covers the scampi and stir everything well until the sauce turns orange. Let it cook on low heat until it subsides and thickens..
- Cook your pasta (I assume all of you know how to do this).
- Mix your sauce with your pasta and add the chopped parsley at the end for a fresh taste..