Recipe: Delicious Shrimp Scampi
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Scampi.
How to Prepare Yummy Shrimp Scampi
You can have Shrimp Scampi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Scampi ? To Prepare this Juicy Shrimp Scampi, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- It’s 6 clove – Fresh Garlic.
- It’s 1 pints – Halved Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb – Raw Shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb – Cooked Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 stick – Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 – Fresh Squeezed Small Lemon.
- It’s 2 cup – Fresh Whole Spinach Leaves.
- It’s 2 large – Portobello Mushrooms (optional).
Shrimp Scampi instructions
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Shrimp Scampi step by step ? Here 8 steps how you achieve that
- In a large skillet, turn your flame on its lowest setting. Add olive oil, butter, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice. Cook for 12mins or until garlic is golden brown. **this first step is essential in making your scampi because you need to give the garlic time to infuse into the oil**.
- Add in your halved cherry tomatoes.
- Chop your large portobello mushrooms and cook them on very high heat in a separate pan *if you cook them in the same pan as your scampi sauce the mushrooms will soak up the entire sauce*.
- Let cherry tomatoes cook in the scampi mixture for about 5-7mins. Then began to smash some of the tomatoes with a fork, in order to release all of its juices.
- Add raw shrimp into the scampi sauce and cook on low heat until shrimp are pink and tender.
- Taste a shrimp with the scampi sauce. Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Right before you put the hot pasta into the scampi sauce, add in the mushrooms & as much fresh spinach as you desire. **the hot pasta will wilt the spinach, no need to cook**.
- Toss your pasta with the veggies and scampi sauce & then serve hot.