Easiest Way to Make Perfect Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms
Recipe: Delicious Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms. These Scampi are stuffed with smoky bacon, earthy sauteed mushrooms, juicy tomatoes and fresh spinach and then drizzled in a lemony wine sauce Make these for a dinner party or a date night with your honey and you will be a star 😉. Bacon, Mushroom & Tomato Stuffed Scampi with a White. Chicken RieslingChicken Breast, Mushrooms, Bacon, Onions and Garlic in a White Wine Factory CombinationsChoose two items: Chicken Madeira, Steak Diane, Herb Crusted Salmon and Shrimp Scampi.
These garlic bacon mushrooms were born from those thick slabs of bacon and handfuls of wild mushrooms. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. Garlicky bacon and mushrooms go just as well on top of a perfectly seared steak as they do beside a big salad and some pan-fried halibut.
How to Make Appetizing Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms
You can have Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms ? To Make this Healthy Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms, you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- Prepare 3 slice – Bacon.
- It’s 1 box – Mushrooms.
- Prepare 45 – Shrimps.
- You need 1 packages – Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 16 oz – Alfredo Sauce x2.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Seasoning Salt.
- It’s 3 pinch – Ground Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 stick – Margarine.
Shrimp scampi is a classic recipe and for a good reason. Who doesn't crave sweet shrimp in creamy lemon butter sauce? These shrimp are perfect served as an appetizer, side to vegetables or next to a few slices of crusty bread. They are also an excellent topping for pasta and rice.
Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms step by step
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook it
- If you got shrimp that needs peeling then soak them in warm water. This makes them easier to peel.
- Cut bacon slices into pieces. The size of the pieces is up to you..
- Start with melting the stick of in a non stick pan big enough to hold all the noodles. I used a skillet which worked great..
- After all the margarine is melted. Add the mushrooms and bacon slices to the pan. Place lid over the pan and let cook on high heat or 300°F..
- After bacon and mushrooms have cooked to a light-dark brown color pull them out of the pan mixing it with the peeled shrimp.Then drain the margarine out till there is only a little bit left in the pan..
- Cook the Angel Hair pasta in a large pot on high heat until the noodles are fully cooked then using a strainer drain the noodles out..
- Add the bacon, mushroom, and shrimp mix the pan. Then add 1 (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce to the pan along with the pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic. Do this while you are cooking the pasta. Let simmer for 5-10 min. stiring often..
- After the noodles and shrimp are fully cooked, add the noodles to the pan with other ingredients along with the other (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce..
- Mix well and serve. Be careful the food will be hot..
Move the bacon and the mushrooms down the skewer, repeating until the other edge of the bacon is threaded through. Repeat with remaining bacon and mushrooms. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Strip the leaves off the sprigs of thyme into the pan. Combine with the potatoes and mix gently, taking care not to mash them too much.