Recipe: Yummy Light Shrimp Scampi
Recipe: Tasty Light Shrimp Scampi.
Recipe: Delicious Light Shrimp Scampi
You can cook Light Shrimp Scampi using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light Shrimp Scampi
How to Make Perfect Light Shrimp Scampi ? To Prepare this Easy Light Shrimp Scampi, you will need the following 6 ingredients:
- You need 1 box – Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 2 dozen – Large Shrimp.
- You need 2 pinch – Salt And Pepper (too taste).
- You need 3 pinch – Tony's Checherees.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Butter.
- You need 1 can – Lemon Caper Sauté Simmer Sauce.
Light Shrimp Scampi instructions
Recipe: Appetizing Light Shrimp Scampi instructions ? Here 11 steps how you cook that
- Boil water in a large pot on stovetop.
- Wait until the water is boiling and add entire packet of angel hair pasta.
- Spray cooking spray on two skillets and heat on medium heat. Wait until there is a sizzle..
- Pour simmer sauce in one skillet an wait until there are bubbles.
- Devein the shrimp and wash.
- Salt, pepper, and season the shrimp and let the flavored marry.
- Add butter to skillet for the shrimp.
- Add shrimp flatly and brown both sides. Do not over cook.
- Add cooked shrimp into simmer sauce and let cook for 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Place soft angel hair pasta on a plate and drizzle over shrimp in simmer sauce to your liking.
- Serve with garlic bread and broccoli.