Recipe: Perfect Shrimp Scampi
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Scampi. Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter and olive oil, splash it with some white wine, let the wine reduce while the. This Shrimp Scampi recipe has become a regular part of meal rotation at our house.
The pasta's in the pantry; the. This shrimp scampi recipe looks elegant enough to serve to company, but it's easy to prepare. The bright flavors of lemon and herbs enhance the shrimp.
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp Scampi
You can cook Shrimp Scampi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp Scampi ? To Make this Juicy Shrimp Scampi, you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- You need 1 dash – kosher salt.
- You need 1 dash – black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp – unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup – sauvignon blanc.
- You need 1 – medium lemon-freshly squeezed juice.
- You need 2 tsp – parsley, freshly chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp – lemon zest, grated.
- You need 2 clove – garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 lb – Jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined.
Serve it over pasta and wait for the. Scampi are tiny, lobster-like crustaceans with pale pink shells (also called langoustines). Creamy Shrimp Scampi is a dish made with shrimp or prawns in a scampi sauce. Shrimp scampi is usually swimming in butter, this lightened version is just as delicious, using only a touch of butter and lots of fresh lemon.
Shrimp Scampi step by step
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Scampi instructions ? Here 7 steps how you achieve that
- Put the shrimp on a large platter and pat them completely dry with paper towels. Arrange the shrimp so they lay flat and in a single layer..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Add the butter to the skillet. When the foaming subsides, raise the heat to high, and invert the plate of shrimp over the pan so the shrimp falls into the pan all at once. Or you can put them into the pan one by one. But if you do, turn the heat to low until you get all the shrimp in. Then turn up the heat to medium..
- Cook the shrimp, without moving them, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Turn the shrimp over and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl..
- Return the skillet to the heat and pour in the Sauvignon Blanc and lemon zest. Boil the liquid until slightly thickened, about 30 seconds..
- Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom into the pan with a wooden spoon..
- Stir the lemon zest and parsley into the sauce. Pour the sauce over the shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine..
- Enjoy. Serve with garlic baguettes! See my recipe for garlic baguette..
My kids love Pasta and Broccoli, sometimes I make it as a. Shrimp scampi combines succulent seafood and tomatoes in a tangy lemon garlic sauce. To create a luscious texture, cold pieces of butter are gently whisked into the sauce. Succulent shrimp in the most delicious garlic butter and wine sauce drizzled with freshly squeezed lemon juice. Shrimp scampi is a classic recipe and for a good reason.