Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Shrimp Scampi Recipe with Zucchini Noodles. So if you follow me on Instagram, which if you don't, you should… because… well. This tasty Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe uses healthy, gluten free zucchini noodles!
It's unbelievably easy, quick & healthy! This One Pot Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles makes a tasty and healthy dinner. The shrimp are cooked in a buttery, lemon-garlic sauce and then combined with zoodles.
Recipe: Perfect Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
You can cook Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles ? To Prepare this Juicy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles, you will need the following 19 ingredients:
- You need – SHRIMP AND ZUCCHINI.
- You need 1 lb – medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 3 – medium zucchini, ends removed and cut into thin strips to resemble spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp – cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – butter, salted or unsalted.
- You need – SAUCE.
- You need 1 – Shallot, sliced.
- Prepare 3 – garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp – fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp – hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp – black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp – heavy cream.
- Prepare – GARNISH.
- You need 2 tbsp – fresh grayed romano cheese, plus more for serving.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – chopped fresh parsley.
This Shrimp Scampi and Zoodles recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy spiralized zucchini. Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe. I have fond memories of going to our favorite local Italian restaurant as a kid and loving, like seriously loving, the shrimp scampi they served. Unfortunately for my parents, we basically refused to order from the kids menu.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles instructions
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles instructions ? Here 7 steps how you cook it
- Season shrimp with cajun seasoning.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet. Add shrimp and cook until.pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add shallot and garlic to the same skillet the shrimp was cooked in and cook 1 minute just to soften. Add wine and cook until almost gone.
- Add broth, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, cream, black pepper and salt to taste. Bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini, tossing to coat with sauce and cook until just tender about 2 minutes.
- Turn out onto serving platter, sprinkle with romano cheese, top with shrimp and parsley. Add more romano cheese when serving.
- Note, The zucchini can be cut by knife. I use a simple tool that when you put the zucchini in and twist the noodles come out. I got it at the grocery store. I picture it below.
Healthy spiralized zucchini, whole wheat linguine pasta, and garlicky shrimp scampi make a perfect weeknight dinner that's easy to twirl your fork to. Healthy Shrimp Scampi combines the classic flavors of the dish with simple swaps like using zoodles zucchini noodles) instead of pasta for a lighter meal! Let's make Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles! I put this dish together, no hard and fast recipe. This paleo shrimp scampi is packed with flavor and perfect tossed with zucchini noodles!