How to Cook Tasty Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli. My kids love Pasta and Broccoli, sometimes I make it as a main dish, but also makes a great side dish using any small pasta shape like orzo or ditalini which worked great in. Pan seared shrimp and broccoli come together in this favored pasta dish. Sauteed shrimp scampi is served over spiralized broccoli noodles in this quick keto-friendly weeknight recipe.
All the flavorful magic of this. Add shrimp, tomatoes, broccoli, and red pepper; toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly with salt and black pepper.
How to Prepare Perfect Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli
You can have Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli ? To Cook this Juicy Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli, you will need the following 6 ingredients:
- Prepare 5-6 box – Sea pak shrimp scampi.
- You need 1 box – Batiks rotini noodles.
- Prepare – Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare – McCormick Cajun seasoning.
- It’s – Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle seasoning.
- You need 4 – Broccoli stocks.
An Italian-American innovation, scampi is a popular dish of shrimp (or similar shellfish) served in a garlicky lemon-butter sauce. Here, we're going the extra mile by tossing our shrimp with fresh linguine, and adding seasonal broccoli to the sauce (chopped finely and sautéed in the butter). RecipeShrimp and Broccoli Scampi with Linguini. Share It combines lean, protein-packed shrimp with colorful, antioxidant-rich vegetables and high-fiber whole wheat pasta and in a light and lemony sauce made with heart-healthy olive oil.
Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli instructions
How to Prepare Delicious Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli instructions ? Here 5 steps how you achieve that
- Begin by cooking the scampi over medium heat in pan till shrimp are done.
- In another pan for the noodles add water (1/2 a pan) pinch of salt and a little olive oil and cook the noodles for about 7-8 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Begin to cook the broccoli (I myself just cook them in the steamer bags for 3 mins) then cut off the steam.
- Add the broccoli to the pan with scampi.
- Once noodles are done add the desire amount of noodles you would like into the pan with the broccoli and scampi; then sprinkle the mrs dash chipotle seasoning, Cajun seasoning and old bay seafood seasoning to pan for your liking! Enjoy 😋.
Shrimp scampi with broccoli – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter and olive oil, splash it with some white wine, let the wine reduce while the shrimp cooks, and then toss it with fresh parsley, lemon juice and black pepper. Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.