Easiest Way to Make Delicious Shrimp Scampi
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Scampi.
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Shrimp Scampi
You can cook Shrimp Scampi using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp Scampi ? To Make this Healthy Shrimp Scampi, you will need the following 12 ingredients:
- It’s 1 pound – medium-large raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, tail-on.
- You need 2 Tbs. – olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbs. – butter.
- It’s Dash – Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – zucchini, finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 – garlic cloves, mashed.
- You need 1/2 Tbs. – red pepper flakes (or more).
- Prepare 1/2 cup – dry white wine.
- You need 4 Tbs. – parsley, chopped finely.
- It’s 1 Tbs. – lemon juice.
- It’s Dash – black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 – plum tomato, seeded, finely chopped.
Shrimp Scampi instructions
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Shrimp Scampi instructions ? Here 8 steps how you cook it
- Prepare the shrimp. Place in a colander and rinse. Allow to dry in the refrigerator for 10 minutes while prepping the other ingredients..
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Reduce to medium and add olive oil and butter. Swirl the butter and olive oil around in the pan. Let the melted butter foam a bit. Add a dash of salt if using unsalted butter..
- Stir in the zucchini and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for an additional minute..
- Add the shrimp in an even layer in the pan, cook for 1 minute, and add the wine. Stir to coat the shrimp. Increase the heat to medium-high and boil the wine for 3 minutes..
- Gently stir to turn the shrimp over to cook on the other side. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with parsley, lemon juice, black pepper, tomato pieces, and toss to combine..
- Place the pan over low heat and cover for 1-2 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the pan ingredients and juices over prepared pasta in a bowl or on plates..