Recipe: Yummy Baked shrimp scampi
How to Cook Appetizing Baked shrimp scampi. Shrimp scampi is a classic dish and this baked version makes it even easier. Baked Shrimp Scampi is an easy dinner idea but looks gorgeous enough for a dinner party. The shrimp bake in a yummy lemon garlic sauce with a crispy bread topping.
Baked Shrimp Scampi – This is the easiest yet fanciest dish of all – tender shrimp baked with buttery breadcrumbs, garlic and lemon juice. Baked Shrimp Scampi from Barefoot Contessa. Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Baked shrimp scampi
You can have Baked shrimp scampi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked shrimp scampi
Recipe: Appetizing Baked shrimp scampi ? To Prepare this Easy Baked shrimp scampi, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
- Prepare 2 tbls – white wine or chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbls – freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 c – panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 lbs – medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbls – olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves – garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – crushed red pepper, or more, to taste.
- It’s 2 tbls – chopped fresh parsley.
Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl and toss gently with the. Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter How to Peel and Devein Shrimp. Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce.
Baked shrimp scampi instructions
How to Make Yummy Baked shrimp scampi instructions ? Here 6 steps how you cook it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to a 9×13 baking dish; set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine panko and butter; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add shrimp in a single layer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko mixture..
- Place in oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 10 – 12 minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if you want..
Baked shrimp scampi is an easy sheet pan meal that we all devour! It's bursting with the flavors of This easy shrimp scampi recipe is a total hit and I love that it works for low carbers but you can also. It's days like that when you need an easy dinner. For this Baked Shrimp Scampi, I used frozen jumbo shrimp. I often keep a pack of shrimp in the freezer, so I just thawed.