How to Cook Perfect Fried Lumpia
Recipe: Yummy Fried Lumpia. Lumpia are Filipino fried spring rolls filled with ground pork and mixed vegetables. This lumpia recipe is authentic and yields the crispiest lumpia ever. Serve them as an appetizer or finger food.
Lumpia are made of thin paper-like or crepe-like pastry skin called "lumpia wrapper" enveloping savory or sweet. Remove the fried lumpia from the pot. Fry in deep hot oil until golden brown.
How to Make Appetizing Fried Lumpia
You can have Fried Lumpia using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Lumpia
How to Cook Appetizing Fried Lumpia ? To Cook this Healthy Fried Lumpia, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- You need 1 – lean ground pork.
- You need 1 – chicken breast fillet, shredded.
- It’s 1 – shrimp, diced OR crab meat, shredded OR both.
- It’s 1 – singkamas or water chestnut, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 – tomato sauce or paste.
- It’s 1 – garlic.
- You need 1 – onion.
- It’s 1 – salt.
- You need 1 – pepper.
- You need 1 – lumpia wrapper.
Serve whole or cut in halves or thirds. Lumpia recipes are flexible and you can add or subtract whatever you want. As as child in my hometown there was a large Filipino community. Therefore I grew up on Lumpia.
Fried Lumpia step by step
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Fried Lumpia instructions ? Here 10 steps how you cook that
- In a large wok, heat oil and saute onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground pork and cook until no longer pinkish..
- Add shredded chicken and shrimp (and/or crab meat) and cook until shrimp turns pink..
- Add singkamas or water chesnut..
- Then add tomato sauce or paste. Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Make sure you are constantly stirring the mixture all this time to avoid the ingredients from getting stuck together or from getting clunky..
- Once done, set aside to let the mixture cool down. Also, try to drain excess sauce..
- Then scoop a little portion and wrap in lumpia wrapper..
- Fry until golden brown..
When ready to serve dip them into the warm lumpia sauce. Lumpiang Prito or Fried Lumpia are usually vegetable Egg rolls. The vegetables are stir-fried and Though not traditional, I put a binder in my Lumpia. After draining all the liquid sauce from the. To test the filling, fry a spoonful in a pan with a little oil, and taste to determine if seasonings need adjustment.