Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Paella Valenciana
How to Cook Tasty Paella Valenciana.
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Paella Valenciana
You can cook Paella Valenciana using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paella Valenciana
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Paella Valenciana ? To Cook this Healthy Paella Valenciana, you will need the following 18 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 – big onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 – small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 – small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves – garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 kg – boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup – Spanish chorizo chopped.
- It’s 1 cup – smoked pork ribs cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 4-5 – cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon – saffron threads or 1 pack of paella spice mix (i like to use Carmencita).
- Prepare 1/3 cup – olive oil.
- You need 3 cups – short-grain Spanish rice or other short-grain rice.
- Prepare 1 – small octopus, previosly cooked.
- You need 1 cup – cleaned squid.
- It’s 3 cups – shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 8 – jumbo shrimps.
- You need 1 cup – pea pods.
- You need – Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 4-5 cups – hot water.
Paella Valenciana instructions
Recipe: Perfect Paella Valenciana instructions ? Here 10 steps how you achieve it
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a medium-size paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil..
- Add the chorizo and fry for about 5 minutes. Add the pork ribs and cook for another 5 minutes. Add also the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes;.
- Add the onion and sauté until just start to tenderize, 3 to 4 minutes;.
- Add the peppers and garlic, and sauté for more 3 to 4 minutes;.
- Add the rice and toast, stirring frequently, until it just becomes translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the saffron or the paella seasoning;.
- Add enough of hot water to the pan to just cover the rice, and bring the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 10 minutes;.
- Arrange the seafood (octopus, squid, peeled shrimp) and cook for another 8 minutes. Put more hot water if needed;.
- Add the jumbo shrimp, cherry tomatoes and peas over the rice, cover with aluminum foil, and continue simmering until the seafood is cooked, for about 6 to 8 minutes..
- Remove the cooked paella from the heat and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle some olive oil on top..