How to Make Tasty Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
Recipe: Delicious Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE). Nasi goreng or fried rice is undoubtedly one of the easiest and most Asians' favorite dishes to make. Leftover of this and that can turn into wonderful meal in no time. Stink bean fried rice is one popular Indonesian street foods.
Mau dimakan mentah sebagai lalapan, atau dicampurkan kedalam masakan, semua akan di hap tanpa ampun. Nasi goreng, fried rice, is easily one of the most famous Indonesian foods. You'll find nasi goreng all over Indonesia, served at both restaurants and commonly from street food carts.
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
You can cook Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) ? To Cook this Easy Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE), you will need the following 22 ingredients:
- You need 500 gr – white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- Prepare 1 pod – stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- Prepare 2 – eggs, make scrambled.
- It’s 1 pair – liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- You need 100 gr – shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- You need 1/4 – big onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 – green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tsp – soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp – sesame oil.
- It’s to taste – Pepper and salt.
- It’s – Chicken flavoring (optional).
- It’s – Cooking oil.
- You need – GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 2 – red chillis.
- It’s 5 – cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 3 cloves – garlic.
- Prepare 5 – shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp – shrimp paste.
- Prepare – SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- It’s – Kerupuk (crackers).
- It’s – Lettuce or Cabbage.
- It’s – Pickled cucumbers.
During my trip to Jakarta, one evening along Mangga Besar road I stopped for a wonderfully comforting plate of nasi. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) instructions
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) step by step ? Here 6 steps how you achieve that
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
What to do * Heat olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant. * Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown. * Add rice and chili slices. Beberapa minggu lalu, kami arisan di restoran seorang teman., beberapa teman memesan menu ini "nasi goreng pete ikan teri", aku sendiri gak begitu ngefans dengan pete.tapi jadi kepingin coba. Jadi pingin masak sendiri di rumah, inilah hasilnya.yum.yum. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added.