Recipe: Delicious Potato/Meat Hash
Recipe: Perfect Potato/Meat Hash.
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Potato/Meat Hash
You can cook Potato/Meat Hash using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato/Meat Hash
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Potato/Meat Hash ? To Make this Juicy Potato/Meat Hash, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- Prepare 3 – large potatoes.
- You need 1 – whole kielbasa.
- It’s 1 1/2 bag – medium shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 bag – Tyson roasted chicken cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup – bacon bits.
- Prepare To taste – liquid smoke.
- Prepare To taste – garlic powder.
- It’s To taste – black pepper.
- You need To taste – Sea salt.
- Prepare To taste – Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce.
- It’s To taste – dried garlic chunks.
- Prepare To taste – dried chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon – roasted garlic olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups – Colby jack cheese.
Potato/Meat Hash step by step
Recipe: Delicious Potato/Meat Hash step by step ? Here 5 steps how you cook it
- Chop potatoes to your liking, then kielbasa to your idea of bite size, halfway unthaw shrimp..
- Put your olive oil in a pan or wok, and drop in your cut potatoes. Put the heat on Hi-Medium..
- Combine shrimp, kielbasa, and chicken seasoning to taste with the above ingredients..
- Toss in bacon bits, and let everything cook. Then add in your colby jack cheese, and stir until everything is melted and well mixed..
- Serve to your liking..