Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Meat and Red Curry
Recipe: Delicious Meat and Red Curry.
How to Cook Appetizing Meat and Red Curry
You can have Meat and Red Curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat and Red Curry
How to Cook Yummy Meat and Red Curry ? To Make this Easy Meat and Red Curry, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- You need .5 lb – chicken.
- You need .5 lb – beef.
- You need .5 lb – shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup – fresh broccoli cuts.
- It’s 4 – green onions thinly chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves – fresh minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs – s&b oriental curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp – Thai kitchen red curry paste.
- You need 2 tbs – fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need Tsp – ginger powder.
- Prepare Dashes – Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste – Thai red chile oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup – water.
- Prepare Tbs – olive oil.
Meat and Red Curry instructions
Recipe: Perfect Meat and Red Curry step by step ? Here 7 steps how you cook that
- Thinly slice chicken and beef..
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok..
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done..
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender..
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion..
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish..