Recipe: Appetizing Purple Yam Soup
How to Cook Delicious Purple Yam Soup.
Recipe: Tasty Purple Yam Soup
You can cook Purple Yam Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purple Yam Soup
Recipe: Yummy Purple Yam Soup ? To Make this Juicy Purple Yam Soup, you will need the following 7 ingredients:
- Prepare 300 g – Mince Yam.
- You need 100 g – Prawn.
- You need 2 tsp – Mince Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp – Salt.
- You need 2 tsp – chicken powder (seasoning).
- You need 1.5 Tsp – Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp – Fish sauce.
Purple Yam Soup step by step
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Purple Yam Soup step by step ? Here 4 steps how you achieve that
- Stir Fried Prawn with garlic and some oil for 3-4min.
- Add 1L of water and mince yam to the prawn. Medium heat for 20min.
- Low heat the soup. Add salt, chicken powder and sugar to the soup. This should taste a bit sweet..
- Turn off the heat. Add fish sauce to the soup.