Recipe: Tasty Ground Meat Steam Tofu
How to Cook Appetizing Ground Meat Steam Tofu. A healthy recipe like this healthy steamed tofu with ground meat doesn't have to be bland. While waiting for the meat, I took the tofu out of the package and slice it into half-inch thick slices. Once ten minutes has passed, all we need to do is spreading the marinated ground pork onto the tofu and.
Heat up a wok with some oil and stir fry the ground pork and dried shrimps until fragant. Steamed Tofu with Ground Pork – silkly tofu with generous toppings of ground pork, dried shrimp and fresh scallions. A healthy recipe like this healthy steamed tofu with ground meat doesn't have to be bland.
How to Cook Appetizing Ground Meat Steam Tofu
You can have Ground Meat Steam Tofu using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Meat Steam Tofu
Recipe: Delicious Ground Meat Steam Tofu ? To Make this Healthy Ground Meat Steam Tofu, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- It’s 1 box – silken tofu (around 300 gr).
- You need 2 Tbsp – vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cloves – garlic, minced.
- It’s 150 gr – ground chicken/ground pork.
- You need 2 Tbsp – dried shrimps.
- It’s 1 – red pepper chili, julienned.
- You need 1 Tbsp – oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp – soy sauce.
- Prepare 75 ml – water.
- Prepare – salt and white pepper powder (to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp – cornstarch mixed wit h 2 Tbsp water.
- You need 2 – green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp – sesame oil.
Steamed tofu is a delicious way to a healthy meal. Using silken tofu and pairing it with a sweet and savoury meat sauce makes the dish extremely appetizing. How to steam tofu without a steamer? Besides using an electronic steamer, tofu can be steamed in a pan, pot or wok.
Ground Meat Steam Tofu step by step
How to Cook Perfect Ground Meat Steam Tofu step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook that
- Soak dried shrimps in hot water for 10 minutes. Drained. Cut the dried shrimps into small pieces..
- Steam silken tofu for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Place it on the serving plate..
- Heat the vegetable oil on a wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic, dried shrimps, and red chili pepper until fragrant..
- Add minced meat. Cook until the meat changes color..
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, white pepper powder, and water. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Keep stirring until the sauce is thickened..
- Add green onions and sesame oil. Stir for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the ground beef mixture on top of the tofu..
- Serve with warm white rice! 😋.
This recipe works well because the sweetness of mirin perfectly complements You may also add cooked minced meat if you are craving for something meaty, but please keep in mind that doing so may boost the calorie content of the dish. This vegan tofu chorizo tastes absolutely delicious. It's a quick and easy ground meat alternative that tastes great in tacos, nachos, burritos, tossed. Healthy Steamed Tofu With Ground MeatSpice The Plate. Shepherds Pie With Beef Stew Meat Recipes.