Recipe: Tasty Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik)
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik). Great recipe for Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik). The Pad Prik that is which is sold by hawker stalls where I live, really doesn't do the actual dish justice. Authentic version uses Coriander Roots, Coriander, Cumin and White Pepper Seeds as well Kaffir Lime Peel.
So this is my spicy chicken stir-fry recipe, or ayam paprik, a very popular and well-loved dish in Malaysia. This is probably one of the most flavorful Thai dishes out there. Pad Prik King is Thai red curry stir fried green beans.
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik)
You can have Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik)
Recipe: Perfect Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) ? To Make this Easy Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik), you will need the following 24 ingredients:
- Prepare 400 g – Chicken Meat.
- You need – [Marinade].
- You need 1 Tbsp – Fish Sauce.
- You need – [Thai Red Curry Paste] – blend/pounded.
- It’s 20 g – Dried Chilli (rehydrate, deseed).
- Prepare 20 g – Galangal.
- You need 30 g – Garlic.
- You need 20 g – Fresh Coriander Stems/Roots.
- Prepare 20 g – Ginger.
- You need 30 g – Fresh Lemongrass.
- It’s 20 g – Shrimp Paste.
- It’s 2-5 g – Coriander Powder.
- It’s 2-5 g – Cumin Powder.
- You need 2-5 g – White Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 g – Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp – Key/Kaffir Lime Peel.
- Prepare – [For Stir Fry].
- Prepare 50 g – Long Beans (or any veggie of your choice).
- Prepare 2-5 – Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Prepare as needed – Cooking Oil.
- It’s – [Optional].
- Prepare 2-5 g – Fennel Powder (for Paste).
- It’s 2 Tbsp – Palm Sugar (for Stir Fry).
- You need as needed – Juice from 1 Key/Kaffir Lime (for Stir Fry).
Usually stir fried with chicken or beef and personally I love with beef because the pungent spicy red curry and green beans goes SO well with beef! If you deiced to use chicken, you can go ahead and do so, nothing to adjust – just follow exact this pad prik king recipe! Fry the chicken until about halfway cooked through (you may need to add some extra oil if the chicken seems too dry), then add the beans and lime leaf. This dish concentrates the iconic flavours of Thailand into one quick and easy stir-fry.
Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) instructions
Recipe: Delicious Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) step by step ? Here 4 steps how you achieve it
- MARINADE: marinate the chicken in Fish Sauce for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: When ready, heat 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Chicken until brown all over, remove and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE: heat another 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Red Curry Paste, Vegetables, Kaffir Lime Leaves, (Palm Sugar and Lime Juice too) and cook until the oil separates..
- ASSEMBLY: Then add the Chicken and mix well. Cook until the Curry Paste is dry. Serve with cooked rice and fried egg..
Pad Prik Khing or Pad Prik King is one of the entrees that we can find in most of Thai restaurant. It's stir-fry green beans with the red chili paste and a choice of meat. It's a spicy dish, but yet has some sweet tastes in it. I love to eat my Pad Prik Khing with steamed rice. Red curry paste, green beans, bell pepper, lime leaves..