Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chicken fried rice
Recipe: Appetizing Chicken fried rice. Chicken stir-fried with a colorful array of vegetables and a bounty of rice with a scramble of eggs running throughout. Chicken fried rice is a great way to use leftovers. Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers.
This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free recipe with Chicken and is perfect for Dinner, Lunch. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. So, chicken fried rice instant pot was a no brainer.
How to Cook Delicious Chicken fried rice
You can cook Chicken fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice
Recipe: Perfect Chicken fried rice ? To Make this Easy Chicken fried rice, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- It’s 2 cup – rice.
- It’s 20 – shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb – chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 pinch – salt.
- You need 1 pinch – pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch – black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp – cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup – frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 5 tbsp – vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp – soy sauce.
- You need 2 – green onion.
- It’s 4 clove – garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – vinegar.
- Prepare 3 – eggs.
My favorite part is that you don't have to depend on leftover rice to enjoy hot pressure cooker chicken fried rice whenever your craving hits. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork.
Chicken fried rice step by step
Recipe: Tasty Chicken fried rice instructions ? Here 8 steps how you cook that
- Cook rice, thaw frozen mixed vegetables.
- Remove skin from chicken or peel shrimps.
- Marinate shrimp or chicken with salt, pepper, cornstarch. Include black pepper for chicken.
- Chop garlic and green onions into fine pieces.
- Cook on medium heat chicken or shrimp with some oil halfway, remove from heat.
- Cook in medium heat garlic with remaining oil, add green onions and eggs, sprinkle with pinch of salt. Make sure oil fills bottom of pan to prevent egg from sticking.
- Add rice, frozen vegetable, soy sauce, vinegar and shrimp or chicken.
- Add more soy sauce until brown, taste and serve.
This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe.