Recipe: Perfect Chicken Quesadillas
Recipe: Delicious Chicken Quesadillas. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. The leftover chicken gets Mexican flair from cumin in this fun main dish. —Linda Wetzel, Woodland Park, Colorado Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily.
Roast up your own chicken breast or make it even easier on yourself by using a prepared rotisserie chicken. Game plan: These quesadillas can also be made on an outdoor grill. Just cook over high heat directly on the grates until the cheese is melted and the.
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Quesadillas
You can cook Chicken Quesadillas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
How to Prepare Delicious Chicken Quesadillas ? To Make this Easy Chicken Quesadillas, you will need the following 15 ingredients:
- You need 8 – Flour tortillas 6".
- You need 1 cup – cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 ounces – chicken – cooked and chopped (shrimp, steak crab all taste great as a substitute).
- It’s 2 – each green onions- finley sliced.
- You need 1/2-1 – jalapeno -finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 – each red bell pepper — small dice.
- You need 2 ounces – sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon – cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon – chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon – salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon – black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup – Grape tomatoes -small diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon – crystal hot sauce (your favorite hot sauce will work great).
- Prepare 1/2 ounce – lime juice.
Cut each quesadilla into wedges and serve with Pico de Gallo. Perfect Grilled Chicken: Mix together the olive oil, honey, mustard, salt, thyme, oregano and lemon juice in a large shallow container. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
How to Make Yummy Chicken Quesadillas step by step ? Here 4 steps how you cook that
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. then place in the center of 4 flour tortillas and spread to cover the tortillas..
- Place the other tortilla on top and press down..
- In a Medium hot saute pan spray a 6 inch circle and place the Quesadillas in the center and cook until golden brown. Spray the top and flip. Cook untill it is golden brown and melty, melty in side. cut into half, four or six pieces..
Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized yesterday that I've never posted the recipe! I'm organized and on top of things like that. Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and diced bacon. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking tray.