Recipe: Tasty Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole
How to Prepare Appetizing Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole. Roasted Shrimp with Mushrooms, Broccolini, and Foaming Chive Butter SauceBig Flavor Kitchen. This easy, low-fat broccoli casserole is made with a homemade white sauce instead of a can of cream soup and is topped wtih seasoned breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. I take this dish to Thanksgiving family gatherings, and it's requested every year.
Shrimp, broccoli, and Alfredo sauce are layered over angel hair pasta in this quick and easy casserole version of the classic pasta dish. Casseroles rely on the magic of the oven to transform simple ingredients into a delicious dish that is more than the sum of its parts. Sauteed mushrooms and steamed broccoli are mixed with eggs and coconut milk, then baked until golden brown and bubbly.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole
You can cook Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole
Recipe: Tasty Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole ? To Make this Juicy Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
- You need 1 box – broccoli.
- You need 1 packages – fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can – cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 lb – medium shrimp.
- Prepare 6 oz – french fried onions.
- It’s 1 clove – garlic.
- It’s 1 dash – salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – fresh ground pepper.
Add mushrooms, garlic, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, heavy cream and chicken stock. This easy casserole full of chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and cheese with a crunchy Ritz cracker topping is a comforting dinner that cooks in one dish. In saucepan, cook onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender and mushrooms are lightly browned. Top with bread crumbs and cheese.
Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole step by step
How to Prepare Appetizing Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole step by step ? Here 4 steps how you cook it
- preheat oven at 350.
- saute mushrooms and garlic for 10 minutes on med high heat.
- when mushrooms and garlic are cooked add soup and half a can of half and half or milk. bring to a boil and add your shrimp. turn off heat and add the broccoli. stir everything together including half of the French fried onions then transfer to a 8×8 casserole dish..
- bake for 25 minutes uncovered remove from oven and add the rest of the french fried onions bake another 10 minutes let stand for 5 minutes and server. enjoy great dish for a side or just a complete dinner with a salad..
Cream of mushroom soup was the answer. I put the cooked broccoli on the bottom of a casserole, topped it with the mushrooms and chicken and dotted it with little hunks of cream cheese. A delicious and easy Broccoli and Mushroom Casserole that will be a new family favorite. Made with creamy and light Stonyfield Organic yogurt. Sauté mushrooms until tender and most of the liquid is cooked off.