Recipe: Yummy Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas
Recipe: Delicious Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas. Place cheese, crab, and shrimp in the middle of each (ration the ingredients so each tortilla will contain an equal amount) Make sure to set aside some cheese to sprinkle on top of the tortillas. These crab and shrimp enchiladas smothered in a luscious, creamy sauce are easy to make at home! What do you like to order when you go out for Mexican?
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious version of seafood. Stir the remaining Colby cheese and the pepper Jack cheese into the shrimp mixture. Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas
You can have Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas ? To Cook this Easy Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas, you will need the following 19 ingredients:
- It’s 3 – dungeness crab, deshelled.
- Prepare 3/4 lbs – bay shrimp.
- Prepare 12 – 10" flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 cups – shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- You need 1/2 – LG sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 – poblono peppers, seeded chopped.
- You need 1 tbs – minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup – heavy cream.
- It’s 3 cups – milk.
- You need 1/2 cup – flour.
- It’s 1 stick – unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbs – cumin.
- You need 1 tbs – chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp – white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs – granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/4 cup – white wine.
- It’s 1 bunch – cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 2 – limes.
- You need – Roasted chiles.
Place a large spoonful of the shrimp mixture in the center of each tortilla. These delicious, creamy, cheesy, white sauce shrimp enchiladas are special occasion-worthy but also easy enough for a weeknight! If you've never thought to combine shrimp + enchiladas, I have to say (without overtly trying to make you feel bad). Shrimp and crab plus a flavorful sauce add up to outstanding enchiladas.
Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas instructions
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas step by step ? Here 12 steps how you achieve it
- Mix crab meat, shrimp, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella in a LG bowl.
- In a fry pan, heat I tbs oil. Saute onion and peppers. Let them cook until onion starts to brown..
- Remove half of mixture and add it to the crab meat. Mix well..
- Deglaze pan with wine. Let reduce almost completely..
- Add butter and garlic to the pan. Let butter melt. Add flour and spices. Mix well. Let fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup chopped cilantro. Slowly add milk and cream. Stirring constantly until sauce is thick and creamy..
- Meanwhile, wrap crab Mix in tortillas. Place in a large baking dish. Or two if small..
- Pour sauce evenly over wrapped tortillas.
- Spread remaining cheese over the top..
- Bake at 375 until cheese is a golden brown.
- Garnish with lime wedges, cilantro, and roasted chiles. Serve with rice and beans..
I made them for an annual fundraiser, and now they're always in demand. Spice up the recipe to your taste by adding more green chiles and salsa. —Evelyn Gebhardt, Kasilof, Alaska. Keyword Crab and Shrimp Zucchini Enchiladas. If you get a chance to try these Zucchini Enchiladas with Crab and Shrimp, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag @PEASandCRAYONS on Instagram so I can happy dance over.