How to Prepare Appetizing Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
Recipe: Perfect Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce. Shrimp Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
I finished it off with some parmesan and chopped basil to make it even more delicious! Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta is so easy but such a showstopper recipe. The sauce and pasta cooks at the same time for minimum effort.
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
You can cook Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce ? To Prepare this Juicy Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce, you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- It’s – Spaghetti (100 grams for person).
- Prepare – Shrimp.
- Prepare – Lemon Juice.
- Prepare – Lemon zest.
- It’s 3 tablespoon – table cream, or heavy cream.
- It’s – Italian parsley.
- It’s – Chopped garlic and onion.
- It’s Half – a tablespoon of chicken flavor bouillon.
- It’s – Butter or olive oil (2 tablespoon).
Juicy, plump shrimp (or prawns as we call them in South Africa) in a creamy lemon garlic sauce is always a good idea. Now add all of that to a plate of al dente pasta and you have yourself a. Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the milk (or cream). Season with the salt and pepper; stir in the basil.
Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce step by step
How to Prepare Appetizing Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce step by step ? Here 6 steps how you cook that
- Cook the onion and the garlic in butter or olive oil….
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes….
- Add the lemon juice.
- … the chicken flavor….
- Now it’s time to add the cooked spaghetti, the table cream and the lemon zest….
- Season it with a little bit of salt, mix all together and it’s done!.
This creamy lemon shrimp pasta recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve at a dinner party. I periodically update some of my old posts with new photos, better info, and more clearly written recipes. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Drain fettuccine and return to pan. Summer is the season for simple dishes that highlight fresh, seasonal ingredients.