Recipe: Tasty Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf. Just before serving, sprinkle the peanuts and cilantro over the shrimp and rice. The Best Shrimp Rice Pilaf Recipes on Yummly Roasted Chicken With Rice Pilaf, Seafood Rice Pilaf Phyllo Pies, Three Pepper-rice Pilaf.
In a medium saucepan, combine the water with the salt and bay leaf and bring to a boil. This Paleo pilaf swaps out traditional rice with healthy cauliflower that's spiced with anti-inflammatory turmeric! A few years back, I fell in love with a rice pilaf that I ate at a Middle Eastern restaurant.
Recipe: Yummy Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf
You can cook Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf
Recipe: Tasty Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf ? To Prepare this Juicy Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf, you will need the following 15 ingredients:
- It’s 3 lbs – white shrimp peeled.
- It’s 1 – red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 – orange bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 – yellow bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves – garlic minced.
- Prepare – Turmeric.
- You need 1 pound – no. 65 Orzo pasta.
- It’s – Olive oil.
- It’s – Butter.
- You need – Water.
- Prepare 4 – chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare – Garlic salt.
- Prepare – Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare – Juice of 2 lemons.
- It’s 2 drops – Liquid shrimp and crab boil.
Sprinkle turmeric and black pepper over the cauliflower rice and mix until it's evenly distributed. This is a very easy dish that I quite often make using leftover cocktail shrimp after a party! This dish can also be made with ham or a combination of shrimp and ham. This is a simple vegan rice pilaf made of three ingredients: vermicelli pasta, rice and olive oil.
Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf instructions
Recipe: Perfect Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf instructions ? Here 6 steps how you achieve it
- Use Olive oil and butter to saute orzo pasta in a pot on medium heat.
- Next add onion and garlic and continue to stir.
- Then add the bell peppers and continue to stir.
- Add water and chicken bouillon stirring well to melt the cubes then add garlic salt and pepper, lemon juice and liquid crab boil.
- Coat shrimp with turmeric and add to mixture stirring well, turn heat off and place the lid on pot to let the shrimp steam.
- In about 10 minutes the orzo has soaked up all the rest of the liquid and your shrimp was done before that 😉 now you are DONE 😋😋😋😋 ENJOY 💗💗💗💗.
Add a bit of toasted pine nuts, and you have the best side of rice! All Reviews for Rice Pilaf with Shrimp. Rice Pilaf with Shrimp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Using turmeric in place of saffron gives the pilaf a nice golden color at a fraction of the price. You can easily substitute brown rice in place of the white rice; just make sure you adjust the cooking I often serve this with a Mediterranean Burger, Rosemary Shrimp or Lamb Sliders.