How to Prepare Appetizing Ceviche Shrimp
Recipe: Appetizing Ceviche Shrimp.
Recipe: Tasty Ceviche Shrimp
You can have Ceviche Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ceviche Shrimp
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Ceviche Shrimp ? To Prepare this Healthy Ceviche Shrimp, you will need the following 12 ingredients:
- You need 1 lb – peeled small shrimp.
- Prepare – Kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp – baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp – lime juice.
- You need 3 tbsp – mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp – extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup – finely minced onion.
- Prepare to taste – Hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp – minced parsley (cilantro).
- You need – Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare – Crackers (saltine).
Ceviche Shrimp step by step
How to Make Delicious Ceviche Shrimp step by step ? Here 4 steps how you achieve it
- Toss shrimp, 1 tsp kosher salt, and baking soda to coat. Refrigerate for 15 min..
- In medium bowl, mix 1 tbsp lime juice, mayo, oil, ketchup, and onion. Add hot sauce, parsley / cilantro, salt and pepper to taste..
- Put shrimp in medium pot and cover with 3 cups cold water. Add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp lime juice. Put on medium heat until water is barely steaming, and 170. Maintain temp. Cook until pink and firm to the touch (~7 min). Drain, rinse under cold water, spin dry..
- Toss shrimp with sauce and serve immediately..