Recipe: Delicious Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
How to Cook Delicious Creamy Shrimp Alfredo.
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
You can cook Creamy Shrimp Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
How to Make Perfect Creamy Shrimp Alfredo ? To Cook this Healthy Creamy Shrimp Alfredo, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- Prepare – Pasta (any type).
- Prepare – Shrimps (peeled and deveined).
- You need – Salt.
- You need – Pepper.
- You need – Paprika.
- You need – Butter.
- You need 1/3 cup – White wine.
- It’s – Chicken broth.
- You need – All purpose cream.
- Prepare – Parmesan cheese.
- You need – Garlic Salt.
- Prepare – Onions (chopped into small pieces).
- You need – Garlic (minced and sliced in bits).
- Prepare – Parsley.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo instructions
Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Shrimp Alfredo step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook that
- Season shrimps with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Heat pan with oil and cook shrimp for 3-4 mins. Do not overcook. Set aside once cooked..
- In the same pan, melt a cube of butter..
- Saute finely chopped onions and garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add white wine, chicken broth and cream..
- Let the mixture simmer..
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Let it simmer for another minute or two..
- Add the boiled pasta and cooked shrimp..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top before serving. Parmesan cheese can also be added on the toppings..