How to Make Tasty Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
How to Prepare Delicious Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo. These spicy Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts are delicious served hot or cold, sliced on Caesar Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts for varied meals such as Caesar salad, sandwiches, and a dinner. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for a healthy dinner with a lot of flavour.
There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. Melted Butter + Cajun Seasoning + Chicken Breast. Cajun seasoning is a simple spice blend that typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion powders, dried thyme, and a hint of cayenne.
How to Cook Tasty Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
You can have Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
Recipe: Yummy Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo ? To Cook this Juicy Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- Prepare 2 box – Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- Prepare 3 can – Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- You need 1 dozen – Shrimp.
- You need 2 – Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/2 – Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 – Onion.
- It’s – Morton Season All.
- It’s – Old Bay Season.
- Prepare – Chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp – Olive Oil.
This Cajun Chicken and Veggies features chicken thighs, bell peppers, potatoes and onions all baked together on a single sheet pan! Bonus: it tastes delicious AND it requires minimal clean up. Cajun Chicken. with cheddar grits and cremini mushrooms. Let the good times roll with this chicken dish inspired by flavors of the Bayou.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo step by step
How to Cook Tasty Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo instructions ? Here 8 steps how you achieve it
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender..
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste..
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary..
- Drain noodles and put in big pot..
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp..
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles..
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire..
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe packs a ton of flavor from colorful fresh vegetables and a hearty portion of Cajun seasoning. I combined two pasta sauces and added Cajun seasoning for kick in this quick- mix casserole. Using frozen onions and peppers speeds things up even more. Creamy Cajun Chicken Meatballs are soft, juicy chicken meatballs slathered in a creamy gravy flavoured with cajun seasoning. This one-pot recipe is the perfect dinner option!