Recipe: Appetizing Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp.
How to Cook Yummy Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
You can cook Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
Recipe: Delicious Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp ? To Cook this Healthy Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- It’s 1 pound – jumbo shrimp shelled raw.
- It’s 1/2 cup – honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons – lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon – ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons – seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare – Chilli olive oil and butter as needed for sautéing.
- Prepare 4 Cloves – garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon – Sriracha seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon – cold butter cut into pieces.
- Prepare 2 – chopped green onions.
Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp step by step
Recipe: Tasty Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp instructions ? Here 2 steps how you cook that
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture to marinate the shrimp in. Save remaining sauce.Marinate shrimp for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour..
- Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Add marinated shrimp and discard the marinate. Sauté shrimp until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add reserved marinade to the pan used to cook the shrimp and cook until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Add the cold butter, turn off the heat and whisk until blended. Pour over shrimp, add onions, and serve with rice..