Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. Add a little lemon to your garlic butter for a tasty buttered shrimp dish that the whole family will love. Arrange shrimp on baking sheet with broccoli. Learn how to make Lemon-garlic shrimp with couscous and broccoli & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
I've put on a few pounds this winter, but will never The simplicity of garlic and lemon complement the shrimp perfectly and you've got your veggie in there too… so easy! Broccoli florets are roasted after being tossed in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and minced garlic. I steamed the broccoli in the microwave then added garlic powder (generous shake) salt pepper and juice of half a lemon.
Recipe: Appetizing Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
You can cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
How to Cook Tasty Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli ? To Make this Healthy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli, you will need the following 11 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 box – Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bag – Frozen Shrimp.
- It’s 1 Bag – fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare – Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare – Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 stick – butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP – Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 TBSP – Parsley.
- It’s 2 TBSP – Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 C – Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup – Grated Parmesean Cheese.
I skipped the olive oil and it was fine without. You can prepare them so many different ways, but lemon – garlic is one of the simplest. Serve it with roasted asparagus, over pasta, or over your favorite salad. Try this Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta, Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp and Asparagus, or Spicy Fish and Shrimp Stew.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli step by step
Recipe: Appetizing Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook it
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Lemon-Garlic ShrimpSauteed Shrimp, Basil, Tomato and Lemon-Garlic Sauce. Served with Asparagus and Angel Hair. SkinnyLicious® Grilled SalmonServed with Assorted Fresh Vegetables. Shrimp, garlic, butter and lemon are my best friends. Lemon butter sauce is probably one of my favorite sauces for protein, especially on fresh and succulent shrimp.