Recipe: Tasty Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini. I happen to love shrimp and sausage combination because it's so flavorful and delicious. Besides, there's nothing better than having a restaurant We love this traditional Southern shrimp pasta recipe in our house! I always make it with large shrimp and smoked sausage.
It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor. Subscribe To My Channel The Karriem Family Today I Will Be Cooking A Cajun Creamy Shrimp & Sausage Fettuccine To get More Of My Cook Videos Pranks.
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini
You can have Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini ? To Cook this Juicy Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini, you will need the following 14 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 lb – large shrimp cooked peeled deveined. tail off.
- You need 1 lb – mild italian sausage links cut into smaller chunks.
- You need 1 large – onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 – bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium – zuchinni chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp – fresh garic minced.
- Prepare 8 oz – sliced porta bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bunch – fresh basil chopped. fine.
- It’s 8 oz – shredded cheese I use an italian blend.
- Prepare 1 pints – alfredo sauce I used a 4 chheese version.
- It’s 3 tbsp – butter.
- Prepare 1 – salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 dash – cayenne pepper powder.
- It’s 1 lb – un cooked fettucini pasta.
My Mama's Shrimp and Fettuccine recipe, made with shrimp and andouille sausage, cooked in a buttery sauce tossed with fettuccine, fresh The original recipe called for linguine, but I have also used fettuccine, so either pasta would work well for this dish. I also used lemon thyme from my garden. Shrimp, Peppers, And Sausage Over Grits. Summer Salad + Homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette.
Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini instructions
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini step by step ? Here 5 steps how you cook that
- in a large pot of salted boiling water cook your pasta to al dente stage drain and set aside.
- in a large pan melt butter add sausage and everything else except shrimp and cheese and sauce.
- cook on med low heat until sausage is fully cooked then add shrimp to the mix and stir them in then add alfredo sauce and heat until sauce is good and hot. stirring constantly add cheese and stir it in.
- turn off the meat sauce mixture and slowly stir in pasta. to coat. it in sauce.
- when the pasta is all mixed in cover and let sit for a few minutes to reheat noodles.
My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own. Jump to the Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Whether you add the sausage or try a different topping like chicken or shrimp, it's the sauce that's the real star.